Monday, May 18, 2015

THEMES OF L-B-O-H

          " EVEN THOUGH I AM ON THE SIDE OF THE ANGELS, I AM NOT ONE"

 Themes of LBOH are few but vital. Stemming from the Man Himself, Jesus Christ. Not complicated, simple really. I do my best to live this way, everyday. For those who do not, I am fairly certain I do not want to know you.

  DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE COMMANDMENT?

 "LOVE EACH OTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU". Covers the whole gamut really. Nothing hidden. No loop holes here. Nothing between the lines. Everything falls into place after this, no? Do you have love in your heart? If not, you have nothing. I envy you nothing. You have nothing I want. Could give a damn if you make $1,000,000 a year. Without love in our hearts, WE HAVE NOTHING ! 
  AND WASTING OUR LIVES.

#2 - FORGIVE EACH OTHER
  From The Lord's Prayer, quoting Christ Himself. Though this falls into place from loving each other, still, I think, needs to be defined and refined. IF I DO NOT FORGIVE, I AM NOT FORGIVEN. Simple, but sometimes the hardest thing in the world. A 2-way street. My heart becomes lighter. My burdens easier to bare. Life is nicer, kinder, peaceful, joyful . . . et al. If we choose not to forgive, life is hard, unkind, not nice, not peaceful . . .et al. I am at war with myself and the world and I lose.
  If I forgive, who benefits? ME ! If I do not, who suffers? ME ! 90% of all my resentments are meaningless, not important, stupid, useless. But when I pray for that asshole, I mean person, God shines alight on me. It always comes back to me.Who am I not forgive? A saint? An angel? Hardly. IF I DON'T FORGIVE, I AM NOT FORGIVEN. Simple, but sometimes, so unbelievably difficult. But we have to try, no? LOVE AND TOLERANCE IS THE BETTER WAY.

 #3 - This is a biggy. Pay close attention. WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS ! Again, so the assholes in the media can catch up, WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS ! 
  How do people miss this? Do other religions teach this? Where you live, what nation, what sex, WHAT COLOR YOUR SKIN, has nothing to do with what is in heart. COLOR OF SKIN MEANS NOTHING ! Is this too difficult? For members of the media, the perennially stupid, and the uneducated, this is way too simple. Way too easy.
  A crime against you in my community is a crime against me. No matter color of skin. Does an African American feel more pain and empathy when another African American is shot than me because I am white? NO, YOU DO NOT ! Color of skin has no meaning.
  Am I going too fast? All this is from JC Himself. It is simple. 2000 years ago. It is genius. I am not getting these concepts anywhere else.

   HAVE WE LEARNED ANYTHING?   PEACE @ LOVE - LBOH 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home