Sunday, October 28, 2018

Mine

 Music was so   much better when we just listened, ya know? But that was a long time ago. Which brings me to the point of this blog, this chapter, latest epic in the making, this song - this is dedicated to the girls, who I grew up with all the way back to south Berwyn @ specifically Irving School. From the 6th grade on to this very second(56, yeesh!), you were all so cool, such a blast, @ right before my very eyes, the SEXIEST HOTTEST girls, females, women EVER EVER EVER !!!  Off the top of my head(Donna D., Cindy W., Tina T., Debbie S., Kathy D., Laura K., Gigi D., Donna P., Karen M., Sharon M., Gerianne S., Pam G., Mara D., Janice P., Kathy M., Theresa D., Ann P.). You are my blessing-my curse, for since then I have been ruined. I have completely totally irrevocably loved women. AND IT's ALL YOUR FAULT !! To this second, you've caused a lot of problems for me. NOT MY FAULT and GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, YOU WERE ALL SO REMARKABLY GORGEOUS. Glorious memories going all the way back to the 1970's. Our generation in womens' fashion @ looks, and sex appeal, and everything was real!!! Nothing right out of a surgery. Boobs were real, lips, the hair, the skirts, the heels, SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, wicked hot. The look of modern day women not even in the ball park. To this very day, THE SHIT!! We fuckin' rocked! But it wasn't just your looks, your personalities, wit, humor, so hip, you had it all. Guys like me, we didn't stand a chance. A done deal, I surrender. You win. 
   How blessed we were, and cursed. BUT I WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING. Thank you all, I forgive you. Peace @ love
 always, ROCK !!!
  p.s. Seeing 3eb in The Motor City this weekend. I will weep. Also, This Sat-nite at HOB, Stabbing Fucking Westward! NIN was this past Friday nite. Speaking of the 70's, Elton John this weekend. I saw Elton in 1976, you believe that. What a career he has had, amazing.  
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home