Thursday, November 1, 2018

Third Eye Blind - Slow Motion (101.9 KINK)

 MY LETTER of RESIGNATION @ (the Snakeskin Cowboy); - WARNING- this one is not nice, but alas, ontheotherhand, albeit, nevertheless, however it is real. And on that note YIPPEEKAYEEMOTHERFUCKER !! (Bruce Willis). GO GO GO !! WEEEE !! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! 

  DO NOT LET THE BAD GUYS WIN! "Altho i am on the side of the angels, i know i am not one". It's better this way, easier. Cuts thru the BS of the world. BS is at epidemic proportion. It seems the assholes are winning, we cannot allow the jackasses to win. Can't allow the JA's to get us down. The godless heathen, the meek, the infidel who go out of their way to be assholes. As if the world isn't difficult enough to get by in, these MFers need to be assholes @ why? Cuz they can, cuz they are, cuz they are stupid, full of self-pity in their insignificant minds @ lives needing attention knowing no other way to get it. If you need to prove your intellect, you are not. If you need to prove you are cool, you are not. If you need to prove you are a ladies man, you are a loser with a ton of secrets. The loudest person in the room is the weakest(Denzel Washington). 

  We all know DFs like this, (be it family, friends, neighbors, kids, bosses,- the list is endless). It is time to stop eating other people's shit cuz we are afraid to speak our minds, cause more trouble, get fired, whatever @ every time I cut people slack giving the benefit of doubt, I FUCKING REGRET IT. Honestly this was how I was raised @ I've learned it was wrong then, it is wrong now. Some people, we just have to say fuck off cuz nothing else get to their pee brains. When has the latest jackass cut you some slack, give you the benefit  of doubt? NEVER, that's when. 

  Change me, not them. Pray for them, then tell them to jump into a river. Time to stand up for yourself, you will never regret it. Sleep better, heart is lighter, less burdened. Do not give up on yourself. Do the next right thing for you cuz you can. We are better than that, as GOD intended, do not allow the opinions of others drown out your own inner voice. We are all children of GOD, worthy, valuable human beings, important to a lot of people, we can have great self-esteem @ healthy self-confidence. 

NOBODY EVER HAS THE RIGHT TO ABUSE SOMEONE EVER !!What ever form that may take. If you have to fight back, Fuck 'em. Tolerance does not reach the pee-brain.  

"THOSE THAT SEEK THE TRUTH @ FIND IT, SHALL HEAR MY VOICE"(straight from the top, my Lord @ savior Jesus Christ. how powerful this is). 

  Snakeskin Cowboy - No real identities here but this as a nickname fits like a glove. This old song(40+ years) sung by Ted Nugent, whose career as a rockstar ended at the same time. I mean embarrassing himself as the great white buffalo in his hip-hop loin cloth trying to sound like a brother. Is there anything more pathetic then a white guy trying to sound like an African American? We all know some. It's ridiculous. And this song, reader, I mean come on, disco era urban cowboys, tight jeans, snappy hats, I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'. Heard this live version recently, Ted needs to kill himself. And if you are still a fan, end it, kill yourself. You've lost all dignity, honor, respect, your masculinity @ balls are gone. And when The NOOG says, "bend over rover, let Teddy take over", he ain't singin' bout women !!!! Effeminate, snappy, spittin' tabacky, happy. Teddy ain't singin' bout women. This is as embarrassing as it gets. 

  I'm thinkin' this is makin' some middle-aged white-suburban men out there uncomfortable, squimish, squirming in their drawrs, rethinkin' their own masculinity perhaps? Cat's out the bag now ! OOPS !! You can run but the truth always comes out. 

MY LETTER OF RESIGNATION -(10-19-18);

  Dear Snakeskin Cowboy; -This is your job evaluation. You are the most miserable prick I have ever worked with. Impossible to have a good day cuz you go out of your way to be an asshole @ all I do is bust my ass. You create problems @ confusion, why? The job is hard enough, 4-5 hour commutes and you go out of you way being a jackass. Wheaton, holy fuck! You could not be a bigger prick. But that is who you are, true colors. Your estimate, giving her everything @ you scream @ threaten to desert me in Wheaton, FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU. Who taught you that is ok? I hope it happens again, honestly. You consider yourself honest @ spiritual? When did it become ok to disclose personal, private information to other staff members(pumpkin greg, richie). And your sarcasm about drinking, my advice call me, 1st drink is on me, anytime. Go smoke some grass while you are at it. You are good @ sane. I stopped full- disclosure with you over 2 years ago. And take your pathetic attitude about women @ sex somewhere else. Call Eddie or Pete, I'm sure they would be glad to hear about MILFs, HOLY FUCK! I WILL NEVER RIDE WITH YOU TO ANOTHER JOB. YOU DON'T PAY ME ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO YOU TALK. Enjoy the weekend, love to your wife. 

                                                        $$$$$$$$$$$$$

 Verbatum people. You think I got my points across? Was I vague or possibly too direct? Any comments are welcome. To those who are in my shoes, use this as a template, might be good for you too. I have no regrets, this jackass is lucky he still has his testicles. But then again, no balls @ stupidity go together. 3 years with this piece of dung, no regrets. I would do it again, no hesitation. All is well with new outfit. GOD is good. Life so rocks. Change is in the air all this year. I'm feeling good, optimistic, hopeful. The world is still a beautiful place @ worth fighting for. Reader, all for you. I love you miss you cannot wait to see you !!!

 Til then, WE ARE ALL CONNECTED, ENTWINED, WELCOME TO THE 4th DIMENSION !! Peace @ love,  FW 


Chapter Theme Song;     - SLOW MOTION by the great 3eb

  This solo acoustic performance by the greatest rockstar on this or any other planet, Stephen Jenkins. There are 4 different versions of this song, all are remarkable. This one, Jesus, this is incredibly dark but beautiful all at the same time. Hypnotic, mesmerizing, jaw-dropping, stunning, leaves me speechless. Stephen is a genius. 3eb, best concert I ever saw, best band in the world. I AM ADDICTED TO 3EB !!!

 Furthermore(hachacha!), love to YOUTUBE, greatest invention this side of modern plumbing !!!! 

                                         

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home