Sunday, November 15, 2015

SHITZ @ GIGGLEZ

                                   SHITZ @ GIGGLEZ

Shitz @ Gigglez, are back !!!!

call your friends ! call your neighbors ! shout it out loud ! praise Jesus!, this is the one we have all been waiting for ! it is that time of year ! waiting with bated breath!(what is bated mean anyways?). the under shorts feeling snug!(and don't we all secretly love that, yes?). some would call it sphincter tightening time (not me, but some). we all get a little goofy this time of year, don't we?i don't, i prefer gettin goofy year round, it's easier to stay in the zone. much like exercise. we get out of the zone and it can be difficult to get back in. dontcha think reader? you reader, yes, you. the one who all of this is for anyways. perhaps you have forgotten. or purposely you have left the country without informing me! can't say i'd blame you. if i were in your shoes, i very well might get the hell out also. but nevertheless(my favorite word by the way), i digress. shift focus, i humble myself.

HUMBLE;
my most hated word ! AAAAAUUUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHHH !!!!! how i loath humility ! not my best quality, no, not even close. a word i run across always, that ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS bites me in the ass my entire life. 
 HOW IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, DOES ONE GET HUMBLED? where do we find this oh so precious and elusive quality? and when in the name of the Lord will i begin to seek this characteristic as a valuable asset? for the penalties of not being humbled are severe and immediate. I would kno, cuz i have been paying severely my entire life. you would think i would learn. BUT NO ! not me. i gotta get kicked in the teeth again and again and again until i acquire the needed willingness to change my behavior. changes which would only benefit me in the long run. But i possess a head as hard as a brick. i am Polish, ya see? and we as a people are as stubborn to change as any peoples i have encountered. never to our benefit i must add. even when we kno better, we still cling to crap, shit defects of character which have inhibited our growth as human beings since the beginning of time! so, ya see, it's not all my fault ! dammit you see this don't you? READER, help me here. where are you dammit when i need you? HEEELLLPPP ! taken a powder, haven't you?(taken a powder, who comes up with this crap?). 

  ok. back at it. humilty(fuck me!) 

not a big fan but let's try. for the first time in my life i gotta try! 

being grateful for what i have. staying away from what i want and do not possess. focusing strictly on my needs and not on what i want. getting outside my comfort zone. this is where we grow as human beings at every area of lives. staying away from what i am afraid i may lose. 
 letting go of failures in the past. time to learn and move on. no more guilt. no more shame. regrets, yes, but i cannot allow them to overwhelm me. accepting things as they are. living completely and totally 1 day at a time. i can live in 24 hour segments. this has taken me forever to learn! 
24 hour segments. i can do this, for this forces me to focus on NOW. here and now. events of today. people in my life today(not taking them for granted. my standing and status economically, professionally, financially, and personally. realizing things could have turned out SOOOOO much worse for me than they have.

 true for all of us. could be dead,(easily). could be an invalid,(easily). locked up(easily). but through the grace of god and some wonderful people, i am none of those, today.

let's stay on the positives in my life. not the negatives. when i humble myself, i have much better perspective of the BIG PICTURE. not getting caught up in the minutia of everyday living which can and does drive men mad. which leads me to my biggest obstacle of my entire life. KEEPING MY BIG FUCKING MOUTH SHUT ! i have never never never been able to do this. and i have paid the price. EGO, yes that fucking word. for i bruise easily. sensitive ya kno? 
 when i do not get my way, my mouth roars. when someone steps on my toes, i retaliate. push me, i push back. even at work. for at work this behavior has killed me over and over and over again. 
so, i am learning through countless failures, SHUT THE FUCK UP ! even when i am right, shut up! when the other person is wrong, and i am disturbed, shut up! take it, walk away. do not talk. for me having words come out of my mouth will only make things worse. ALWAYS!

 QUIET THE STORM;
 wiser words have never been spoken. let the other guy win the ego battle. cuz, it does not matter. not in the big picture. rise above. focus on what is truly important. good work relations. good relations with the boss. need that paycheck baby! good re pore with clients no matter what. paychecks, it's all about paychecks. FUCK THE TINY EGO BATTLE. cuz it means nothing.
 at home. wife, girlfriend, kids, parents, friends, relatives. careful here. i am single for a reason. again, the most important lesson of my life, SHUT THE FUCK UP ! when in the moment, i seem to not be getting my way, shut up. let it ride. people are gonna do what they wish no matter what i say. and then, wait, there are rewards. 
 YES, REWARDS !
 let it ride. don't get caught in a pissing match. shut up. for tonite, tomorrow, the ego battle is over. the boss will remember. the wife, girlfriend, lover will remember. and I WIN !!!! yes, i win in the long run. let people make mistakes. let them be stupid. eventually, they will realize the errors, and we don't need to club the obvious. they know. kindness does come.

The most difficult lesston of my entire life. HUMILTY 

THE REWARDS ARE AMAZING !!!

holiday season is here. SO MUCH TO BE GRATEFUL FOR. i am the most blessed man on the planet. this has been an amazing year in so many ways. things have never been better. WOW ! nice to say that. GOD HAS BLESSED ME ! again and again.

 CHRISTMAS TIME !! the greatest holiday ! celebrating the birth of Christ ! for get the rest and focus on love, forgiveness, and we are all brothers and sisters !!! i love Christmas in Chicago ! shopping, gift wrapping, the music, the lights, the trees, decorating, mid-nite mass ! I LOVE THE WHOLE THING.
  
DO NOT LET ANYBODY, ANYBODY,DIVERT YOU FROM THE GREATNESS OF THIS HOLIDAY !! 

         LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL,
            GOD IS AWESOME,
                JESUS IS A ROCKSTAR !
                  
   LAST-BEST-ONLY-HOPE
   With the Heart of a Child,    coming soon !!!!!

               peace and love,
                                       FW Roman




    

3 Comments:

At November 15, 2015 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Painter C said...

So wise Roman! Thank you for your thoughts! They are wonderful!

 
At November 27, 2015 at 12:46 PM , Blogger FW Roman said...

thank you painter c, you are most certainly my # 1 fan ! god bless always !

 
At April 20, 2020 at 12:19 AM , Blogger midn said...

Replica Watches uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica rolex yacht master watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home