Wednesday, February 22, 2017


         SILVER LININGS @ (Accentuating Positives)

   Turning negatives into positives, that, in case you were wondering, as I'm certain the vast majority of youse ponder regularly, is what I am all about. Another tidbit(come on !) of info into the dark recesses of my mind, body, soul, personality, belief system, psyche, . . . somebody slap me already, would ya ? For the masses that seek the truth about me, yours truly, FW, the DNA fingerprint of what I hold sacred, nearest, dearest as a drunk clings to a 30 pack of PBR beer, look no further than YouTube, for there, you will find me. Amidst(yes !) the clutter, dig no further than the fanfuckingtastic song "Rock Lobster", by the great B52s. 

  Holy smokes ! It's a corker ! Groovin'-swingin'-rockin', movin', dancin', YEAHHHHH !!! There it is, me, in a nutshell. Nothing further needs to be deduced(phew). Explore no further, for you are there. Everything you crave to know about me, yes me, FW, is encapsulated(now we're talkin) in that one oh so special song. 

  Furthermore(i am on fire baby), once found @ listened to, you will know. You will know the inner workings. Kinda scary becoming part of something greater than yourself, ain't it? Which is exactly what life is all about anyways, no? Well it is, dammit ! Smell the daffodils already would ya ? Christ's sake, what in the name of all that is holy(unholy?), are you waitin' for, in invite? Well here it is. A ticket to ride(thanks) to a better life. Thusly(score), a better planet for you @ I.

  That's what i'm talkin' 'bout ! Charity, understanding, compassion, perfection, seeking out new life forms. Boldly going where no man has gone before. (heard that somewheres before, Bible perhaps? OT ?).  STOP ! Mommy ! Make the bad man stop !(my cry during my worst hangovers). 
   Just go to You Tube @ rock ! You will not regret it. You will thank me. You will love me. As I, yes I, love you. And the world becomes a beautiful place again. 

                                                                   THANKS 

   Now you know some of the story. The story(epic saga is what it is) of my continuing descent into madness. It's not all bad, no. I look for the positives, the hope, the plus side in all things. For example, one of the gifts of madness is the fact that i am never alone. Never lonely. The Committee, always with me. Forever keeping me entertained, distraught, sleepless, skinny, @ never, ever bored. 
  Albeit(got it), when the tangled web of my synapses and receptors are fully engaged, I do sleep very well cuz i no longer have a conscience. and could give a rat's ass about you, me, everybody. Augh, getting tired now. 
  So there you have it. You are now in the circle of trust. elite @ exclusive. you have made it. Your parents should be very proud. 

                                                       GOD HELP YOU !  

                             $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

AND I FURTHER DEDUCE(Come on, anyone, anyone?)

   An unexpected consequence has erupted from the international feedback in regards to the hitherto(hoocheemomma) private lnfo in regards to my psychedelic personal info in regards to the previously released info about me.  WHAT ? EXACTLY. 
  
  We're gonna keep on keepin' on ! My posse has inexplicably demanded a new  moniker more descriptive of the real me. The real me being FW Roman, in case youse were wondering. Bagfuls of fan mail being poured onto my front lawn with hundreds of suggestions. The Committee @ I have reviewed and replied to all. But we could not possibly reply to all of them(huh?). From the mountain of mail, we have picked 2 which we feel  hit the nail of the bull's eye right outside the box by the cook in the kitchen which is hot. Both nearest @ dearest to my heart. 
  What we are asking reader, that upon hearing these 2 monikers(i hear your hearts beating faster), pik one that most reveals the true me, the God intended me. Tho it may seem like splitting hairs, we value @ trust your conclusions. 

  FIRSTLY (?) - THE CAT'S MEOW -
  The overall #1 picked in the demographic represented by Leila @ Logan(the 3 @ unders). By a landslide, not even close. As big a blowout victory as the red takeover of the USA in this past national election. Except, here in our Jackass state of being, Illinois. Whereupon(it's all comin' together), on this nite of the red blitzkrieg, our very own great ex-senator Kirk(R), got his ass whooped. Soundly-huge. This JA exposed beautifully. THE #1 LOSER OF 2016, BY WAY WAY FAR !!! I get a lot of personal satisfaction out of this. Makes me feel like dancin' ! 

   The 3 @ unders look @ feel about me as this huge Teddy with kindness, comfort, gentleness, grace, sweetness, warmth, giving, loving, providing, protector, tolerating, patient, allowing humans to be human, but mostly fun, happy go lucky Bear (i shed a tear). My mother often said the same (tugs at my heart, i dab a tear). 
  But, alas(i'm on fire), it is not my opine that matters, no, but yours. 

   Add selfless to my cat's meow personality.  

  And B - BORDERLINE BURNOUT WITH QUESTIONABLE SOCIAL SKILLS -

  This one is not to be glossed over. A strong moniker with conviction (and don't we all crave that?). Does strike a cord, does it not? For it does attack the real me, the inside me that makes me more than what you see, feel, hear, touch, hug, kiss, have sex with, . . . (oops, sorry sorry, tangent, there i go, again). 

  So reader, what we are asking here is for your feedback. Am I more The Cat's Meow (the crowd in a frenzy !) ? Or, A Borderline Burnout With Questionable Social Skills ? 

 BOTH NEAR @ DEAR. 

  To add incentive, the 1st 100,000 replies will be rewarded for their constant care, companionship, loyalty, @ donations. The 1st 100,000 lucky ones shall be awarded with an all expense paid weekend getaway with me at the local VOP-PADS(homeless shelter) !!!!! The crowd beside themselves now !!! Ripping their hair out !! Teary eyed weeping out of control pillaging !! 

WHO KNEW LIFE COULD BE SO GOOD ? 

                      TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

  I did. What do you think i am here for? For there is a God. God does exist. God is awesome @ Jesus is a Rockstar !! and i believe with the heart of a child. Then i see the Kingdom of Heaven, which is found within @ all around me. 

  For God @ His beloved son are our LAST-BEST-ONLY-HOPE. Don't ya think ? 

  Join us. For this does make the world a much more beautiful place. This beautiful place is found within, and is an inside-out job. Then you got something. That's what i'm talkin' 'bout. Something to behold. Something to cherish. Something greater than yourself.   

THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER. 

 Which is the only way to live in this ever becoming upside-down planet. 

PEACE-LOVE-LOLLIPOPS-BUBBLE GUM-RAINBOWS-SUNSHINE-ROCK !!!!

                                                                             FW Roman, or

                                                                             The Cat's Meow, or

                                                Borderline Burnout With Questionable Social Skills

                                                              

   

    

    

    
      
           

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home